We’re excited to launch our 2023 #AgriME Photo Competition, sponsored by 27four Investment Managers.
Agriculture is the world’s largest industry and plays a vital role in the daily life of each and every person on our planet. Globally, it employs more than one billion people and generates over R22 trillion’s worth of food annually.
The agriculture sector’s deep connections to the world economy, human societies and biodiversity makes it one of the most important frontiers in the drive towards a sustainable future.
At Agrarius, we live and breathe for a sustainable agriculture sector and we now invite you to show off your interpretation of how agriculture affects your everyday life.
Share your pics on social media to enter into our “Agrime” competition and stand the chance to win a JSE-listed investment in Agrarius to the value of R5 000, brought to you by 27four Investment Managers. The prize will include the opening of a JSE stock trading account in the winner’s own name.
Please submit your photos via:
Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram using #AgriME #Agrarius #PhotoCompetition
T’s and C’s apply.
The judges’ decision is final.
To be considered, all photos must be submitted by end of February 2023. Winners will be contacted after the closing date by the Agrarius team.
Please read the terms and conditions below:
The “Agri&me” competition (“Competition”) is subject to the following Terms and Conditions (“Conditions”) and by entering the Competition you agree to be bound by them.
- This Competition is being run by 27four Investment Managers (Pty) Ltd whose registered office is at Firestation Rosebank, Fifth Floor, 16 Baker Street, Rosebank, Johannesburg, 2196.
- The prize is sponsored by 27four Investment Managers (Pty) Ltd.
- The winner will be required to open a brokerage account with a registered JSE broker. Multiple entries are allowed.
- Closing date for entry will be 28 February 2023. After this date the no further entries to the Competition will be permitted. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received or seen online for whatever reason.
- Route to entry for the Competition: Enter via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram posts by tagging any of the 27four Investment Managers social media pages and using the hashtags #Agrarius #AgriME #PhotoCompetition.
Rules of the competition
- 27four and Agrarius shall be entitled to assume that the parents or guardians of any entrant who is younger than 18 years old have consented to that person’s entry into the Competition.
- Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to 27four, Agrarius and FNB’s satisfaction that their parent or guardian has given their consent to such entry.
- 27four reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it believes that an entrant has breached any of the Conditions, any applicable law (including without limitation copyright law) or has infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Conditions may lead to 27four disqualifying that person, without 27four being required to give any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
- Employees of 27four, Agrarius, their relatives or any agents or employees are not eligible to enter the Competition.
- 27four is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is a stock broking account with a JSE-approved stock broker opened in the winner’s name which will be credited with JSE listed asset backed sukuk notes in the capital of Agrarius Sustainability Engineered RF Limited to the value of R5000 (five thousand South African Rand).
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferable.
- The winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator or panel of judges appointed by 27four Investment Managers (Pty) Ltd.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram within 28 days of the closing date. The winner will only ever be contacted by 27four or Agrarius. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- 27four will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
- 27four Investment Managers (Pty) Ltd’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the Competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this Competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- All entrants and the winner agree to the use of their name/ social media handle and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner will be announced via our website and social media channels. Alternatively, the winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
- Entry into the Competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to 27four Investment Managers (Pty) Ltd and Agrarius and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in accordance with the aforementioned parties respective policies on confidential information.
- 27four Investment Managers (Pty) Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- 27four Investment Managers (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to cancel the Competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Queries can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information on Agrarius please visit the website at www.27four.co/agrarius.