Our monthly market review provides key highlights and data across local and global financial markets including expert views on major themes impacting investors.
Inside this months edition:
- It’s the pace and consistency of disinflation that matters
- South Africa’s inflation is largely at the mercy of external factors
- The European Union is caught between a rock and a hard place
- A faster than expected slide in inflation could be a game changer for financial markets
- China pulls all the right policy levers, but Covid-19 sabotages the effort